Date(s) - 12/01 - 12/03
The American Bar Association’s 3-day virtual Institute features the opportunity to learn from some of the leading social, behavioral and legal authorities in the field. Join ABA for an exploration of new mediation advancements that build on several pandemic-era discoveries and innovations in technique, delivery and technology. Advocates, practitioners, educators and consumers of ADR services alike will not want to miss it!
Our theme for 2022 is “Learning From the Past, Building for the Future.”
Plenaries will include:
- Impasse Management (Pt.1) – Tried and proven interventions to manage emotions and negativity in working past impasse
- Impasse Management (Pt. 2) – Analytical tools including decision trees and bracketing to better assess and quantify manage risk in strategic decision-making
- ODR & Technology – More and better digital advancements for an increasingly mobile ADR community!
- Ethics Across the Continuum – Advancements in mixed-modes ADR and the interplay of ethics
- International Symposium – ADR developments in global commerce and international relations
- Marketing & Branding Your Skillsets for Results!
Plenary sessions will be followed by small group discussions led by experts in the field. These discussions provide an opportunity for practitioners to interact in small facilitated groups and create a unique environment to enhance your skill, knowledge and understanding of crucial communication, negotiation and mediation dynamics for optimal results!
Register by 5:00 PM ET on November 25, 2022!