Date(s) - 08/06/2019 - 27/09/2019
Anna Anu Priya
THE COMPETIITION: The ILSA Law College Dehradun Chapter are delighted to invite you to the International Legal Essay Competition, 2019 on ‘International Law Regime’ with special focus on International Humanitarian Law.
THEMES: The theme for the Essay Competition shall be ‘International Law Regime’ with special focus on International Humanitarian Law. The topics must be chosen from/inspired by the aspects of International Humanitarian Law only.
REGISTRATION: SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT SHALL AMOUNT TO REGISTRATION FOR THE COMPETITION. THERE IS NO REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE COMPETITION.
Rules, Submission Guidelines and other details may be accessed in the Brochure for the Competition available at: http://bit.ly/ILSALCDBROCHURE
• Release of Competition: 8th June 2019
• Last Date for Abstract Submission: 7th July 2019
• Last Date for Essay Submission: 15th August 2019
• Declaration of Results: Last week of September, 2019
• First Prize: INR 25,000
• Second Prize: INR 15,000
• Third Prize: INR 10,000
• 5 Consolation Prizes of INR 3000 each
• TOP TEN ENTRIES SHALL BE AWARDED A CERTIFICATE OF MERIT.
• Certificates shall be awarded to all participants.
In case of any query please contact email@example.com. The Abstract and Essay have to be submitted at the same email address.
1. Anna Anu Priya, Chief Officer, ILSA
2. Rashi Jha, Event Coordinator
3. Gauri Agrawal, Event Coordinator
4. Rajat Gaur, Event Coordinator