5th Asia Pacific Regional Forum Conference: Resilient Asia – Fighting Global Headwinds
Date: 02/15/2017 - 02/17/2017
Location: Mumbai, India
A conference presented by the IBA Asia Pacific Regional Forum
Topics will include:
- Resilience shown by the Indian economy in the light of the global headwinds
- M&A in the Asia-Pacific region – whether distressed or chasing the Asian
- The digital economy: impact on people's lives and legal challenges
- Dispute resolution clauses in commercial agreements
- Non-performing assets and distressed loans - can bankers and company promoters be friends again?
- Are Asian law firms under pressure?
- Legal and regulatory challenges in building world class infrastructure projects in India and the emerging economies of the Asia-Pacific region
- Have you hugged your general counsel today?
- Arbitration in India: does the new law advance the case?
- Managing mobile employees
- Is the Indian higher judiciary at risk of breaching the Lakshman Rekha between activism and overreach?
- Is the taxman deterring foreign investors from investing in the Asia-Pacific region?
- Corruption and its impact on the economies in the Asia-Pacific region
Featured Partners :