Below is the official refund policy and conditions of the International Law Students Association in regards to the Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition:
- Requests to withdraw from the competition received after the registration deadline listed in the Official Jessup Schedule will not be eligible for a refund.
- Requests to withdraw from the competition and receive a refund will only be accepted via email to [email protected] and must be received by the stated registration deadline.
- All refund requests must be made by the team contact listed on the registration form or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the university, team number, and name of the team contact.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card or bank account used for payment.