The Second Batch of Basic Materials for Jessup 2022 is now available. We hope that our competitors will find these materials useful as they prepare their arguments for this year’s competition. You can find the First Batch of Basic Materials and other resources here.
- Prosecutor v Ayyash, Decision on the Admissibility of Documents Published on the Wikileaks Website, 21 May 2015, Special Tribunal for Lebanon, Trial Chamber, STL-11-01/T/TC
- Kiselev v. Council , T‑262/15, ECLI:EU:T:2017:392
- General Assembly Resolution No 73/199 adopted on 20 December 2018
- Corfu Channel (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland v Albania), Judgment of 9 April 1949
- Military and Paramilitary Activities in and against Nicaragua (Nicaragua v. United States of America), Judgment of 27 June 1986
- Nottebohm (Liechtenstein v. Guatemala), Judgment of 6 April 1955